22.8.09

Flight and its relation with numbers

I always imagine the day when i tear open the perforated slip of paper. What will the numerals be? Will it be a string of "One"s or some other humongously horrifying large numeral. The next eight years or so of my life is determined by the numbers on that flimsy piece of paper. How funny can that get? But that's the way it is.

Home is great, but it is too small. I need to explore bigger and vaster expanse of lands. I'm not an ingrate neither do i despise my home. It's just that, when you're thrown into unfamiliar places, you'll learn to treasure what you have more. My idea of going away, is to learn something and bring it back home someday.

So i need to get the lowest numeral as possible, it's my best bet of getting that coverted pass to go away.
But before that, i need to stop dreaming, and start charting the hours in my work from today.

No comments: